How dentures from your dentist in Farmington, MI can enhance your life.
When you think of dentures, do you imagine bulky, unnatural-looking, poorly-fitting tooth replacement? If so, it’s time to think differently about dentures.
Today’s dentures fit well and look great, giving you the chewing strength you want, and the natural-looking beauty you deserve. Dr. Stephen R. Harris in Farmington, MI offers a full menu of dental services, including dentures, to enhance your life.
So, how do you know if dentures are right for you? The truth is, if you are missing teeth and missing your smile, dentures are right for you.
Consider dentures if you:
- Are missing one or more teeth
- Are missing a full arch to teeth
- Have badly damaged, painful teeth
- Want an economical tooth replacement solution
- Want tooth replacement that will last for years
Dentures help you chew better, which aids your digestion, promoting overall good health. Dentures also restore your self-esteem and self-confidence. You will feel great about yourself, knowing you look your best.
Dr. Harris can help you decide the perfect denture to fit your needs. If you are missing more than one tooth but not an entire arch, you need a partial denture.
- A transitional partial denture if you want temporary tooth replacement while you are waiting for dental implants to be placed
- A conventional partial denture if you want a permanent, long-term tooth replacement that is sturdy and built to last
- If you are missing a full arch of teeth, either upper, lower, or both, you need a full denture. Consider:
- An immediate denture, which is created before your teeth are removed and placed immediately after your teeth are removed.
- A conventional denture, which is created after your tissue has healed completely, usually at 6 to 8 weeks.
- An implant-supported denture, which is snapped in place over 4 to 6 dental implant screws.
To find out more about the benefits of dentures and which denture is right for you, talk with an expert. Call Dr. Stephen Harris in Farmington, MI at (248) 478-4755. Call today.